![]() |
|
UB40 with Ali Campbell performing at Cowboys Casino and Night Club Calgary
Quantus Entertainment had a chance to see Ali Campbell and UB40 performing in Calgary. So
many hit songs that brought back a lot of great memories. Cowboys Casino and Nightclub offers a large number of great shows year round and its an
awesome venue for live music!
|

“Sometimes I feel like if you just watch things, just sit still and let the world exist in front of you - sometimes I swear that just for a second time freezes and the world pauses in its tilt. Just for a second. And if you somehow found a way to live in that second, then you would live forever.” 로투스바카라
ReplyDeleteThis is a shrewd blog. I would not joke about this. You have such a great amount of information about this issue, thus much enthusiasm. You likewise realize how to make individuals rally behind it, clearly from the reactions. 넷마블주소
ReplyDeleteYou guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary. 해외스포츠중계
ReplyDeletedefinately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! 윈윈 먹튀
ReplyDelete